Contribute to our social mission
BeCode’s mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. And with success. Since 2017 we have softlanded more than 1.500 job seekers into a future-proof career path. But we can and want to do more. Eager to discover how you can do your part?
Since 2017 BeCode has been organizing inclusive coding bootcamps to help the untapped digital talent of today, especially the most vulnerable in society, become the developers of tomorrow. More than 1.500 job seekers have been trained and soft-landed in their careers as a junior developer, AI data scientist, DevSecOps/SecOps, SAP consultant or end-user. And we won’t stop there!
Interested in contributing to our social mission? Every euro that you donate, will be used to help even more motivated professionals pursue a future-proof career.
At BeCode we alternate hard work with entertainment and relaxation. If you donate 50 euros, we can celebrate the end of training with a pizza party. Amazing, right?
Not everyone has the necessary budget to buy the appropriate hardware needed to start the training program. By contributing 500 euro, we can buy two second-hand computers which will enable two additional candidates to follow the BeCode training.
Do you feel like doing more? With 5.000 euro, we can finance the whole BeCode journey of one potential candidate.
Don’t listen to us, listen to those who have contributed
“Investing in people to tackle barriers to opportunity and create the conditions for lasting change is core to J.P. Morgan’s philanthropic commitment across the globe. We are passionate about supporting a more inclusive labour market and helping young people in Belgium gain the skills they need to unleash their digital talent and access IT careers.”
Chip in now
1. Bank transfer
Want to contribute once or on a monthly basis via a bank transfer? Then make sure to follow the steps below:
- Fill in the amount you want to donate to BeCode, accompanied by the IBAN BE10 0000 0000 0404 and communication +++ 126/0248/00041 +++.
- Send a notification to email@example.com to trace your donation back to BeCode and receive your fiscal certificate.
2. Surf to the Epic Foundation website
- Want to donate once or contribute on a monthly basis? Select the amount you want to donate and assign it to BeCode.
- Complete your personal information.
- Choose a payment method and make the payment.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your tax certificate.