Become a security operator
Every bug is an opportunity
Our BeCode SecOps Bootcamp has been built to give you a security-driven mindset that equips you with the skills to proactively identify and mitigate threats. We believe in constantly improving your security capabilities and embracing the ever-evolving challenges in the cybersecurity landscape.
The Security operator job is based on the following activities:
- Administration of cloud and hybrid infrastructures: provisioning, integration, configuration, security, and maintenance in operational and security conditions.
- Supervision and support, in compliance with good methodological practices
- The evolution of cloud and hybrid infrastructures and risk management
- Administration of technical solutions allowing users to access data and applications, ensuring access security and data protection.
- The integration of mobility and remote work related solutions in the management of users’ work environment.
- Participation in the company’s security policy by raising awareness, providing documentation and disseminating best practices.