Since 2017 BeCode has been organizing inclusive coding bootcamps to help the untapped digital talent of today, especially the most vulnerable in society, become the developers of tomorrow. More than 1.500 job seekers have been trained and soft-landed in their careers as a junior developer, AI data scientist, DevSecOps/SecOps, SAP consultant or end-user.
Eager to discover how you can do your part?
Offer a new life to a high-potential candidate:
By providing a student grant to another BeCode candidate, you will literally change the course of a life of someone talented, deserving and without alternative options. A small effort goes a long way!
- Regular student grant: 3.000 Euro
- Advanced student grant: 5.000 Euro
3 different ways to contribute. Your choice!
You can contribute once or on a monthly basis. Your choice.
Donations to BeCode are tax deductible!
With an invoice
- Fill in the amount you want to donate to BeCode, accompanied by the IBAN BE36 7370 4562 2981
- Send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org to trace your donation back to BeCode and receive your invoice.
With a fiscal certificate
- Surf to the Epic Foundation website
Complete your personal information
Choose a payment method and make the donation
- Send an email to email@example.com to receive you tax certificate.
Simple Bank Transfer!
- Fill in the amount you want to donate to BeCode, accompanied by the IBAN BE10 0000 0000 0404 and communication +++ 126/0248/00041 +++.
- Send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org to trace your donation back to BeCode and receive your fiscal certificate.
Why donate? They talk about their experience
“Investing in people to tackle barriers to opportunity and create the conditions for lasting change is core to J.P. Morgan’s philanthropic commitment across the globe. We are passionate about supporting a more inclusive labour market and helping young people in Belgium gain the skills they need to unleash their digital talent and access IT careers.”
Questions? Feel free to contact us!
Feel free to contact Sarah Unger, our Chief Transformation Officer.