We are looking for a Finance and Business intelligence Officer for our team, based in Brussels!
As a Finance & BI Officer, your role will be crucial for the growth and stability of BeCode as you’ll act as a safeguard of our finances and transform available data into insights to drive our mission. Your goal will be to protect and monitor the company’s revenues and costs to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth of activities. You will also be responsible for financial planning & accounting, business intelligence monitoring and reporting.
In doing this, you will ensure all stakeholders can be updated on a regular basis, make sure our impact can be assessed properly and guarantee that our sponsors’ and donors’ money is spent in the most effective way.
Responsibilities & duties
As our Finance Officer, you will:
- Provide financial planning and manage cash flow / treasury.
- Manage accounting & financial management, ensuring compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Assure compliance on fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Manage administrative tasks regarding tax & legal.
- Perform risk management.
As our Business Intelligence Officer, you will:
- Obtain & consolidate KPIs from all roles and functions to form business intelligence.
- Review and validate all data as it’s collected.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data.
- Monitor analytics and metrics results.
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization.
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
Our organization is active in the nonprofit sector, and is growing fast! Therefore, we are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience as finance officer, business analyst, consultant in audit or strategy consulting, willing to take his/her next step in a social enterprise context
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers, data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) in English
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch with at least a good command of the other language
- A heart for social, experience in a social enterprise context is a bonus
- Entrepreneurial mindset and customer service orientation
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite tools – financial management software is a plus
- Knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
As a member of BeCode you will be expected to contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves and embrace BeCode values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions and all the differences that make us all humans.
The job in a nutshell
- Team: Head Quarters.
- Based in: Brussels, travelling to our other campuses might be requested on an occasional basis.
- Reporting to: BeCode’s management team.
- Working hours: Full time or ⅘ – possibility of partial homeworking.
- Starting date: Immediate/As soon as possible.
At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. We believe that education makes anything possible. Since 2017, BeCode has been offering inclusive coding bootcamps to jobseekers to start their career in the ICT sector as a web developer, AI data operator, DevSecOps developer, SAP consultant. And we won’t stop there.
Read more about our pedagogical pillars and our social mission!