At BeCode, our mission is to grow today’s talented youth & professionals into tomorrow’s best developers. It’s a non-traditional school that wishes to address, in an inclusive way, the tech skills gap between what employers need and what job seekers are currently offering. With a logical mindset, a lot of motivation, a short but intensive training and the right attitude, anyone can become a developer!
We are growing fast and our needs evolve. That’s why we’re looking for a Partnership Developer who will be responsible for developing relations with the business community on a national level, in close collaboration with our Head of Engagement.
Are you passionate about business partnerships and interested in the digital tech sector? Do you feel inspired by our mission and are you ready to engage with companies to become our next partners? Look no more, this job is for you!
Responsibilities & duties
As Partnership Developer, your role will have a lot of variety:
- Search, prospect, convince companies to present BeCode and sell its services (upskilling/reskilling/internships) and look for partnership opportunities.
- Promote BeCode’s pool of talents and services to current and potential partners and at external events.
- Support our Career Coaches in bringing internship opportunities for our learners
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients and partners.
- Give feedback and align on the national strategy with the Head of Engagement
- Coordinate key messages and conversion efforts with the team.
- Maintain client records, manage contracts and maintain tools up to date
- Maintain close collaboration with the teams and BeCode’s management
- Participate in the design of SLA and customers processes
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding and proven experience of the contract negotiation & marketing processes and dynamics. And above all, you want to help other people to (re)launch their career !
To be our next colleague, you also need :
- +3 years of experience in sales, business development, partnership management, or any other growth mindset role
- Demonstrate capacity to understand and anticipate companies’ needs and match them with our services
- Ability to build, develop and implement a forecast planning
- Negotiation & contract management skills
- A commitment to customer service excellence, with a solution mindset to embrace a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build relations with customers, staff and our learners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- At ease with technology and digital tools for a variety of tasks, experience with the Google Suite workspace being an asset
- Knowledge of the IT/Digital sector is an asset