Becode is looking for a Field Recruiter!
At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. We believe that education makes anything possible. Since 2017, BeCode has been offering inclusive coding bootcamps to jobseekers to start their career in the ICT sector as a web developer, AI data operator, DevSecOps developer, SAP end-user or SAP consultant.
And we won’t stop there.
Do you have an appetite for social mission and recruitment? Would you like to have an impact on hundreds of people currently distant from the job market, helping them to take the first step towards a new life? Are you people-driven and looking to give social meaning to your work? This opportunity is for you!
Responsibilities & duties
As a Field Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruitment & selection of BeCode learners. Your role will be divided in 2 phases for each learning promotion: first, creating awareness about the opportunities the ICT industry has to offer and how BeCode can help to restart a career in this sector, then you will support and organize the selection process for our future learners.
As part of your responsibilities, you will
- Go on the field to develop partnerships with relevant organisations, like social housing projects, public organization (OCMW, VDAB,…), migrants communities etc, to reach and build trust with the desired public
- Identify appropriate channels and engagement methods to create engagement with our specific public, in order to maximize reach & conversion. This can include but is not limited to participation in events & fairs, flyering, info sessions at our partners’, etc.
- Organize events such as at home info sessions, open doors, code initiation workshops, in order to inform the candidates on career opportunities, our learning program and the selection process
- Ensure the follow-up of the candidates pipeline throughout the different phases of our registration process, answering their questions and keeping them engaged.
- Organize and participate in selection interviews of the candidates, ensuring the match between the candidate and BeCode’s vision and pedagogic approach.
- Communicate the feedback to the candidates, positive or negative, and hand-over the selected candidates to the relevant coaching team
- Reporting on the recruitment process of our learners
- Continuously look for improvements and innovation in the way we recruit our learners, in accordance with Becode’s social mission.
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
We are looking for someone willing to take his/her next career step in a non-profit company driven by a social mission that is really important: changing the life of our learners by helping them to relaunch their career in the ICT sector!
To be successful as Field Recruiter, you need
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with a cide range of internal and external stakeholders
- A hands-on attitude, with ability to go on the field to network and build partnerships with different actors
- Excellent Organization and Planning skills
- A creative mind, able to think out of the box, daring to express creative ideas
- A heart for the social interest
- Fluency in Dutch/French and English
- Knowledge of local institutions/employment/social inclusion actors of the area is an asset
As a member of BeCode you will be expected to contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves and embrace BeCode values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions and all the differences that make us all humans.
The job in a nutshell
- Team: Field Recruitment, Flanders
- Reporting to the Head of Region Flanders.
- Based in Ghent or Antwerp.
- Travel: Travel in your area of responsibility will be necessary, as well as on other campuses.