Are you looking for an internship with responsibilities and offering possibilities to experiment many HR topics in a challenging and innovative environment? Then this opportunity is for you!
At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. We believe that education makes anything possible. Since 2017, BeCode has been offering inclusive coding bootcamps to jobseekers to start their career in the ICT sector. And we won’t stop there.
The team has grown from 7 people to 50 people in 4 years, and we keep growing. This scale up phase is offering a lot of HR challenges, with multiple projects rolling out at the same time. This is why Lauriane, our HRD needs help!
Responsibilities & duties
Your responsibilities and duties are very diverse amongst which:
- Being involved in recruitment activities: job postings, candidate management, pipeline management, active search on job platforms etc.
- Support in establishing first-in-class candidate experience
- Set up GDPR rules & process in recruitment
HR service support
- Support in the general HR administration: contracts, addendums, sick leave etc.
- Support in setting up new and clear policies
- Support in Prevention Officer activities
- Other HR administrative & service projects support depending on what is coming
And based on upcoming projects and your affinities the following topics can be part of your internship as well:
- Employee Engagement
- Performance review
- Training plan
Are you the HR Intern that we are looking for?
You are a passionate HR student, willing to learn and develop your HR practice in a social-driven company.
- Be a student in a Belgian university (or in the conditions for unpaid internship)
- Available for min 2-3 months for the internship, min 3 days a week
- Fluent in English and fluent in French or Dutch
- Mix of onsite and home working
- are studying in an HRM program and looking for an unpaid internship
- demonstrate positive attitude and are willing to collaborate
- are a team player, take initiative within your scope and can adapt to a changing environment
- are proficient Google Suite tools
As a member of BeCode you will be expected to contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves and embrace BeCode values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions and all the differences that make us all humans.