Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Do you have web/mobile development skills? Do you like people? BeCode hires coders to train our learners in Ghent.
- Several years of work experience in any field
- Already developed applications (for web or mobile)
- A knowledge of English at working level
- Someone who likes to share knowledge
- Someone who likes to help people
- A real team player
- Someone who likes to develop others and yourself
As a coach at BeCode you will help self-taught people find their own way in the web landscape and develop their programming skills. To be the best guide, we at BeCode also attach importance to your own development as a programmer and coach.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Designin a pedagogical path adapted to your juniors and prepares an introduction to the challenge.
- Individual coaching of each junior through 1-on-1 interviews and assessment.
- Coaching the group to integrate the dynamics of mutual help, collective intelligence and constructive thinking.
- Helping each junior to develop his or her soft skills as much as his or her coding skills.
- Assisting each junior in gaining that first professional experience (internship or job).
- Following up on client projects, hackathons and group projects.