Do you have hands-on work experience in practical Data Science / AI projects involving Machine Learning, NLP or Computer vision ? Do you want to help people change their life by mentoring them into becoming junior AI / Data Operators ? BeCode is hiring AI/Data Science trainers for our campuses in Gent and Antwerpen.
Responsibilities & duties
As a coach at BeCode you help ‘juniors’ to find their own way in the IT landscape and develop their coding and problem-solving skills. Your daily tasks will be:
- Designing an educational path adapted to your juniors and preparing an introduction to the challenge.
- Coaching each junior individually through one-on-one conversations and assessments.
- Coaching the group to integrate the dynamics of mutual help, collective intelligence and constructive thinking.
- Helping every junior develop his or her soft skills as strongly as his or her coding skills.
- Assisting each junior in gaining that first professional experience (traineeship or job).
- Following up on customer projects, hackathons and group projects.
- Being involved in the development of internal tools.
Are you the new team member that we’re looking for?
- Hands-on work experience in practical Data Science / AI projects involving Machine Learning, NLP or Computer vision
- A passion for Data Science / Machine Learning.
- A working knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Someone who likes to help people.
- Someone who likes to share knowledge.
- A real team player.
- A professional role model.
You can use technologies such as:
The job in a nutshell
- Job type: Full-time
- Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
- Role: Data Scientist
- Industry: Education
- Company size: 11–50 people
- Company type: Private