We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Officer who demonstrates a generalist experience combining track records in digital and community management with experience in traditional communication channels and copywriting!
Would you like to contribute to the Marketing & Communication strategy of a company with a strong social mission? This role is for you!
Responsibilities & duties
As Marketing & Communication Officer, you will:
- Design, create, execute and measure the impact of our national communication campaigns through a multi-channel and multi-format approach, managing our BeCode branding and identity;
- Identify, plan and communicate relevant and engaging key messages & channels for each target group relevant to BeCode’s social missions: potential and current partners, candidates to our training and job opportunities, press contacts, etc. ;
- Coordinate national BeCode events, such as our Gala dinner and hackathon;
- Advise and support internal teams in their communication activities, suggest and develop cross-campus campaigns and event formats (meetups with business partners, graduation ceremonies, etc.) and coordinate successful implementation in close collaboration with the marketing & recruitment colleagues;
- Development of national / regional communication & media partnerships with relevant organisations such as media platforms (print & online), advertising platforms, etc.
- Social media management (beyond training recruitment campaigns);
- Organisation of PR activities (press conferences, press releases, general storytelling);
- Reporting on all of the above;
- Documentation of & reporting on the marketing & communication campaigns
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic new team member driven by our social mission. On top, our new colleague should:
- Demonstrate 3+ years of experience in the Marketing & Communication field with good knowledge of marketing strategies and brand management
- Be able to speak Dutch & English, French is an asset
- Be a great storyteller and strong communication skills
- Have experience with copywriting
- Have an affinity with digital marketing tools, methods and measurement and/or growth hacking (ROI, cac, cpc, google analytics, UTM have no secret for you!)
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Demonstrate the capacity to engage with the wide audience within & outside BeCode
- Demonstrate the ability to network with our partners at all levels
- Show a creative mind, and a problem-solving and resourceful attitude
- Skills in Photoshop & Indesign is a big asset
- If you are also nerdy and know something about tech, that’s nice !
- And above all, you want to help other people to (re)launch their career !
As a member of BeCode you will be expected to contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves and embrace BeCode values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions and all the differences that make us all humans.
The job in a nutshell
- Team: Headquarters – Marketing & Communication team
- Based in: although most of your work can be carried out from our HQ offices in Brussels, we need you on other campuses every once in a while (Ghent, Antwerp, Charleroi, Liège) and this sometimes outside normal office hours (evening / weekend) for specific events
- Reporting to: BeCode’s management team.
- Working hours: Full time
- Starting date: Immediate/As soon as possible.
- KPI examples: BeCode attractiveness & visibility and Campaign effectiveness
At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. We believe that education makes anything possible. Since 2017, BeCode has been offering inclusive coding bootcamps to jobseekers to start their career in the ICT sector as a web developer, AI data operator, DevSecOps developer, SAP consultant. And we won’t stop there.