The Admin & Management Assistant is responsible for the proper treatment of the learners’ administrative processes for our 2 Flemish campuses and assists the Head of Region.
This role is a very diversified one, turned towards communication with many stakeholders, supporting our learners to make sure their personal administrative situation is under control and having an impact on your teammates’ work environment.
Responsibilities & duties
As Administrative & Management Assistant, the following responsibilities will be yours:
- Administration excellence related to the learners: training and internship contracts, attendance rates, follow up based on the learner’s personal situation and have it documented in adequate and required tools (Trellos, MyBeCode, VDAB,…)
- Provide all required information about trainees to the relevant partners (public agencies, teams) in a GDPR-compliant way
- Acquire feedback (e.g. surveys), manage the aftercare of our learners and support insights collection from customer journey data flows in order to deliver the required reporting and support in evaluating our impact.
- Organize the Raad der Wijzen taking place on a regular basis, involving relevant partners
- Participate in selections and to the launch of the new classes and give workshops about the BeCode’s code of conduct for learners.
- Support the learners in their progresses to claim OpenBadges
- Assist the Head of Region: manage local events and its logistics, prepare meetings with external partners and stakeholders (gather information and data, organize, prepare slides, and required reports etc).
- Participate in proper facility management (manage rent & supplier agreements, accessibility, hospitality, office supplies,…) and optimal learning journey (classroom furnishing, computer supply, etc)
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
We are looking for someone willing to take his/her next career step in a non-profit company driven by a social mission that is really important: changing the life of our learners by helping them to relaunch their career in the ICT sector!
You also need to:
- Be organized and structured, willing to strive to work as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Be an excellent team player and support the others whenever you can
- Be passionate about people and have good interpersonal skills
- Entertain the solution mindset : each problem represents an opportunity
- Demonstrate patience, rigour and ability to learn and adapt
- Be fluent in Dutch and English
- Have previous experience in a similar role is a huge asset
- Experience and knowledge of tools such as Google Suite or Trello is an asset
As a member of BeCode you will be expected to contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves and embrace BeCode values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions and all the differences that make us all humans.
The job in a nutshell
- Team: Flanders
- Based in: Antwerp majority of the time, regular travels to Ghent
- Reporting to: BeCode’s management team.
- Working hours: Full time
- Starting date: Immediate/As soon as possible.
At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. We believe that education makes anything possible. Since 2017, BeCode has been offering inclusive coding bootcamps to jobseekers to start their career in the ICT sector as a web developer, AI data operator, DevSecOps developer, SAP consultant. And we’re just getting started.
Read more about our social mission and our pedagogical pillars!