At BeCode, our mission is to enable tomorrow’s untapped digital talents to blossom. We are a social impact-driven coding school, specialized in in-demand digital skills and using active pedagogy, helping motivated individuals in vulnerable professional situations to meet the needs of the job market. Since 2017, we have grown to a team of 50 people, over 5 campuses in Belgium and helped over 2200 job seekers to start their career in the ICT sector as a Web Developer, AI Operator, DevOps, Cyber Security Analyst or SAP consultant.
We are looking for an Inside Sales to help leverage BeCode to its next level
Responsibilities & duties
To support our growth, we need to increase the financial contribution from private companies who hire our Juniors. Rather than a “pay-as-you-hire” fee, we ask them to finance the next student, so we call this a “student grant”.
As Inside Sales, you have an impact by contacting (mainly remotely, by mail and phone) the private companies that are already navigating around us to secure future student grants, creating a higher degree of connection and following up to get results.
More concretely, you will:
- Proactively contact the companies that have offered an internship to our Juniors to further explain BeCode and its activities so they understand how important and cool our mission is, and why it’s important to support us
- Present the Student Grant and build a trustful relationship
- Follow up on the internships and advocate to secure the participation of the client via Student Grant until payment is secured.
Are you our new Inside Sales?
As our Inside Sales, you need to:
- Be passionate about meeting, discussing and convincing people
- Be result-driven, looking to be challenged in your role and develop your skills in sales
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French, with a professional understanding of English
- Be driven by the wish to work for a social-impact driven company
What do we offer you?
By joining BeCode, you will become part of an amazing social project that already has had a big impact on our society – and we’re not stopping there. Next to finding purpose in your job, you will also join a small team in a growing, friendly environment fostering aligned autonomy. You will develop your skills and expand your expertise thanks to the training opportunities we offer.
Key words: inside sales, sales representative, business development, negotiation