At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s untapped digital talents to blossom. We are a social impact-driven coding school, specialized in in-demand digital skills, using active pedagogy, and we help particularly vulnerable, yet motivated, job-seekers to meet the needs of the job market. Since 2017, we have grown to a team of 50 people, over 5 campuses in Belgium and helped over 2200 job seekers to start their career in the IT sector as a Web Developer, AI Operator, DevOps, Cyber Security Analyst or SAP consultant.
We are looking for a People Officer to assist our Chief People Officer (CPO), in Brussels.
Responsibilities & duties
As People Officer, you will take over the end-to-end recruitment process from the first discussion about the business needs until contract signature, employer branding included. This will represent about fifty percent of your time.
The other fifty percent will be dedicated to support the CPO, assisting her on all people operations, from the onboarding to the offboarding, with a focus on:
- “Soft HR” areas: training & talent development, employee experience, partnering with the campuses, …
- “Hard HR” areas: admin, payroll & benefits, …
Are you our new People Officer?
As our People Officer, you need to:
- Be graduated with a first professional experience in recruitment (1 to 2 years), willing to expand the scope of work and competencies.
- Be eager to work within a small team with principles-based autonomy and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Have good communication skills, with the capacity to listen actively, help make decisions and implement solutions.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English, with a professional understanding of French.
What do we offer you?
By joining BeCode, you will become part of an amazing social project that already has had a big impact on our society – and we’re not stopping there. Next to finding purpose in your job, you will also join a small team in a growing, friendly environment, fostering aligned autonomy. You will develop your skills and expand your expertise thanks to the training opportunities we offer.
You will get a package in line with your experience and additional extra legal benefits.
Keywords: hr, recruitment, people officer, training and development, hrbp, human resources, business partner, talent acquisition.