As Project & Grant Manager, you will coordinate and monitor proper execution & reporting of confirmed grants and projects. That means you keep a close eye out for opportunities to secure projects with either philanthropic partners or public partners (call for project / public tender) and help the leadership decide which opportunities to engage on. You work closely with the team to develop proposals that fit well with both the funding partner’s needs and the BeCode mission and activities. If/once granted, you coordinate the projects during their execution phase, including reporting on the progress and impact achieved.
Responsibilities & duties
As Project & Grant Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate proposal development, incl. set-up of project consortia and strategic partnerships, content development and preparation of administrative documents and requirements
- Coordinate cross-regional & strategic projects that have been confirmed to ensure that BeCode respects the engagement that have been taken for these projects/grants and ensure proper execution
- Monitoring of project’s progresses, budgets and expenditures and coordinating with the project team to ensure effective program delivery
- Monitoring and analysing of all trends, making recommendations for cost & risk control for various grants and projects
- Maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactively coordinate reporting cycles by organizing properly a retro-planning, coordinating the collection of required information tailored to each report request and organizing the information into reporting templates provided by stakeholders
Examples of KPIs for this role:
- Application acceptance rate
- Project KPIs met
- Project reporting targets met
Are you the team member we’re looking for?
We are looking for someone willing to take his/her next career step in a non-profit company driven by a social mission that is really important: changing the life of our learners by helping them to (relaunch their career in the IT sector.
You need to:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in this kind of project or grant management role
- Have knowledge of public call for projects and local ecosystem
- Be a good writer for project proposals
- Be organized and structured, willing to strive to work as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Be an excellent team player and support the others whenever you can
- Be passionate about people and have good interpersonal skills
- Entertain the solution mindset: each problem represents an opportunity
- Demonstrate patience, rigor and ability to learn and adapt
- Speak Dutch and/or French and be fluent in English
- Experience and knowledge of tools such as Google Suite or Trello is an asset
As a member of BeCode you will be expected to contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves and embrace BeCode values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions and all the differences that make us all humans.
Based in: Brussels
Working hours: Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. We believe that education makes anything possible. Since 2017, BeCode has been offering inclusive coding bootcamps to jobseekers to start their career in the IT sector as a web developer, AI data operator, DevOps developer, Cyber Security Analyst or SAP consultant. And we’re just getting started. Read more about our social mission and our pedagogical pillars!