AWS re/Start program
Launch a career in technology with AWS re/Start
AWS re/Start is a free, full-time skills development program to jump-start your career working in cloud computing. A technology background is not required to apply and the program is focused on unemployed and underemployed individuals.
When and where?
Registrations deadline: 1 November 2022
Selections: 8 & 9 November 2022
Start training: 15 November 2022
End training: 2 June 2023
Start internship: June 2023
What skills will I learn?
Through hands-on interactive sessions, you’ll learn technical, behavioral and mindset skills to prepare you to launch a career in the cloud.
- How cloud computing works
- AWS Cloud skills
- How to use different programing languages
- Build skills aligned with AWS Certification – you’ll prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
- Introduction to Cloud (basic computing and introduction to AWS)
- Linux Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Python Programming
- Databases Fundamentals
Behavior & Mindset skills
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
AWS re/Start and BeCode have teamed up to offer this tuition free in-person program in Brussels. Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners gain the skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. In the program, you’ll also focus on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews. You will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with free access to practice and full exams.
What is cloud computing?
What your journey to the cloud will look like
No technology experience is required
Once you have completed the registration process, we’ll invite you to meet us at our selection days. You will receive the invite the day after the registration deadline.
4. Class begins
5. Prepare for interviews and employer meetings
7. Advance your career!
In order to follow this course, you …
- Have the authorization to work in Belgium?
- Earned a high school diploma or GED?
- Are a resident of Belgium?
- Have access to a computer and the internet (if a requirement for online classes?)