In only 12 weeks you will learn to work with the SAP toolkit and get skills that will boost your profile on the job market. Jump at this opportunity to become a SAP consultant with BeCode. The course is free.
How can I apply?
Fill in the registration form to register for the free SAP People to Work training. This way, we can get to know you a little better.
Once you’ve registered, you will receive an email with the SAP Quiz. Don’t stress over this, we want to check your digital competences, basic knowledge of SAP and see if you understand the logistical business process.
Once you have completed the registration process and finished the SAP Quiz, we will invite you to our Selection Days and discuss your motivation for this course. This is the fun part!
When and where ?
SAP consultant @ Ghent
Registration deadline: 15 September 2022
Selections: 22 & 23 September 2022
Start training: 3 October 2022
End training: 30 December 2022
Start internship: January 2023
What is People to Work?
The SAP People to Work program wants to bridge the gap between jobseekers and the need for reliable and capable team players, trained in the latest SAP software.During this training at BeCode, you will be actively trained in the SAP S/4HANA system as a consultant , with the focus on logistic business processes.
You will learn how to make use of the big benefits of S/4HANA and you will gain experience with the system through an agile project approach.
After the training you will be ready to join a company’s migration process towards SAP S/4HANA.
What is a SAP consultant?
The SAP training is a unique opportunity because this is an exclusive course with access to SAP and… did we already say it is a free training?
You will be actively introduced to the world of S/4 Hana and learn how it supports the digital transformation. This training prepares you to learn, use & configure the system effectively.
The SAP consultant training also tackles the following topics:
- Consumption-based planning and forecasting
- Configuration and application of purchasing master data and specific procurement processes
- Approaches on how to handle different types of invoices
- Cross-functional customizing in SAP S/4HANA Materials Management
This training is in collaboration with SAP. This way we are able to offer this unique course, for 12 weeks and totally free. We also want to thank Stad Gent – Arbeidspact for making this training happen.
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- You have experience with or have knowledge of logistical business processes
- You have basic computer skills
- You have a basic understanding of what SAP is
- You have a good level of English, both written and spoken
- You are looking for a job or a new adventure