Within 12 weeks, learn to work with the SAP toolkit and get the skills that will boost your profile on the job market. Become an SAP consultant with BeCode for free and change your life.
How can I apply?
Fill in the registration form to the SAP People to Work training so we can get to know you a little better. There’s no trick here, so just be as you are!
Once you’ve filled in the registration form, we’ll send you a fun test to evaluate your digital competences, basic knowledge of SAP and your understanding of logistical business processes. But don’t worry, it isn’t as difficult as it sounds!
Once you have completed the registration process, we’ll invite you to our selection days. Don’t worry, we’ll make it fun and not as stressful as it sounds.
When and where ?
SAP consultant @ Ghent
Registration deadline: 15 September 2022
Selections: 22 & 23 September 2022
Start training: 3 October 2022
End training: 30 December 2022
Start internship: January 2023
What is People to Work?
The SAP People to Work program wants to bridge the gap between jobseekers and the need for capable and reliable team players, trained in the latest SAP software. At BeCode you will be actively trained in the SAP S/4HANA system as a consultant, with a focus on logistic business processes.
After the training you will be ready to join a company’s migration process towards SAP S/4HANA. Therefore you will learn how to make use of the big benefits of S/4HANA and you will get experience with it through an agile project approach.
What is a SAP consultant?
You will be actively introduced to the world of S/4HANA and learn how it supports the digital transformation. This training prepares you to learn, use and configure the system effectively and to play an active role in a migration project towards S4/HANA.
The SAP consultant training also tackles the following topics:
- Consumption-based planning and forecasting
- Configuration and application of purchasing master data and specific procurement processes
- Approaches on how to handle different types of invoices
- Cross-functional customizing in SAP S/4HANA Materials Management
- How to actively use agile methodologies and SAP activate in migration projects
For this training, SAP and BeCode and are joining forces to offer new perspectives, and especially an innovative way of learning, making careers in a cutting-edge sector more than just a dream. With a big thank you to the city of Ghent and the Arbeidspact.
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- You have experience with or have knowledge of logistical business processes
- You have basic computer skills
- You have a basic understanding of what SAP is
- You have a good level of English, both written and spoken
- You are looking for a job or a new adventure