At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. We believe that education makes anything possible. Since 2017, BeCode has been offering inclusive coding bootcamps to jobseekers to start their career in the ICT sector as a web developer, AI data operator, DevSecOps developer, SAP end-user or SAP consultant. And we won’t stop there.
Do you have an appetite for digital marketing and recruitment & selection? Would you like to have an impact on hundreds of people currently distant from the job market, helping them to take the first step towards a new life? Are you people-driven and looking to give social meaning to your work? This opportunity is for you!
Responsibilities & duties
As a marketing & recruitment officer, you will be responsible for the recruitment & selection of BeCode learners. Your role will be divided in 2 phases for each learning promotion: first, the design and management of marketing campaigns tailored to our public, then the support and organization of the selections of our future learners.
As part of your responsibilities, you’ll:
- Identify appropriate channels and engagement methods to set up marketing campaigns focused on our specific public, in order to maximize reach & conversion. This can include but is not limited to social media campaigns, online advertising (google adwords, youtube subtitles, gaming platforms), participation in events & fairs, etc.
- Continuously looking for improvement and innovative ways of recruiting our learners, in adequation with BeCode’s social mission.
- Organizing events such as info sessions, open doors, code initiation workshops, in order to maximize the reach and conversion within the available budget.
- Ensuring the follow-up on the candidates pipeline throughout the different phases of our registration process, answering their questions and keeping them engaged.
- Organizing and participating in selection interviews with the candidates, ensuring the match between the candidate and BeCode’s vision and pedagogic approach.
- Communicating the feedback to the candidates, positive or negative, and handing-over the selected candidates to the relevant coaching team.
- Reporting on the recruitment process of our learners.
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
BeCode has its social mission at heart. In order to achieve our mission, we expect our team members to:
- Be an excellent team player and support the others whenever you can.
- Nurture the solution mindset: each problem represents an opportunity.
- Contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves.
- Embrace BeCode’s values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, background religions and all the differences that make us all humans.
To be successful as marketing & recruitment officer, you need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of how to set up and target (digital) marketing campaigns & social media.
- A creative mind, being able to think out of the box.
- An ability to network and develop new partnerships.
- A previous experience in (digital) marketing campaigns and/or recruitment is a plus.
- A heart for the social interest.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
The job in a nutshell
Team: Marketing & Recruitment, Flanders.
Reporting to the Head of Region Flanders.
Based in Ghent.
Travel: Out of Covid time, you will have to travel in the area.