Passionate about Flanders Tech scene and willing to work in a dynamic social impact company? BeCode is looking for a Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for developing relations with the business community in Flanders, inspiring them to become partners and help them to recruit amongst BeCode’s pool of talents.
We have recently developed our revenue strategy to support this fast expansion and become fully sustainable through an offer of recruiting & training services. We are therefore looking for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for developing relations with the business community, inspiring them to become partners and helping them to become partners and help them to recruit amongst BeCode’s pool of talents.
Responsibilities & duties
Duties will include to generate leads and to follow up on these leads generated through the network, discuss potential partnerships with interested companies as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients:
- Present BeCode (business services) to a range of companies.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and to promote BeCode’s pool of talents and services.
- Identify high-potential prospects and develop a go-to-market strategy for those.
- Secure internship positions at companies that have an intent to hire and are willing to enter into a business partnership with BeCode.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Regular reporting to the management team.
- Coordinating key messages and conversion efforts with the team.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions based on input from the relevant team members.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales & marketing process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a business development role is an advantage.
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
As a BeCode member you are supposed to:
- Be an excellent team player and support the others whenever you can.
- Entertain the solution mindset: each problem represents an opportunity.
- Contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves.
- Embrace BeCode’s values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions, and all the differences that make us all humans.
You are passionate about business development and interested in web development, our era of new frameworks and hybrid mobile development? BeCode.org is looking for you!
- Understand the business development process and dynamics – hands-on experience is a bonus.
- A commitment to customer service excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build relations with customers, staff, and our learners.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft & Google Office applications and a Getting Things Done attitude.
- A solution mindset to embrace a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Soft skills:
- Customer focus,
- Team spirit (collaboration, communication),
- Ability to learn and adapt,
- And above all, you want to help other people to (re)launch their career!
- Conversion on business partnerships (recruiter: “pay as you hire”).
- Account management of strategic partnerships.
- Number of internships available.