At BeCode, our mission is to grow today’s talented youth & professionals into tomorrow’s best digital talents. It’s a non-traditional school that wishes to address, in an inclusive way, the gap between employers’ needs and job seekers’ skills. With a logical mindset, a lot of motivation, and the right attitude, anyone can become a tech developer!
We are growing fast and our needs are evolving. That’s why we’re looking for a Business Community Developer who will be responsible for developing business opportunities and increasing revenue in order to ensure a sustainable growth for our social mission.
Are you passionate about business partnerships and interested in the digital tech sector? Do you feel inspired by our mission and are you ready to engage with companies?
Look no further, this job is for you!
Responsibilities & duties
As Business Community Developer, your role will be varied:
- Search, prospect companies to sell BeCode’s B2B services (upskilling/ reskilling/ internships) and look for partnership opportunities.
- Promote BeCode’s services and pool of talents to current and potential partners
- Support our Career Coaches in bringing in new internship opportunities
- Negotiate to close contracts with clients and partners.
- Give feedback and align on the national strategy with the Head of Engagement
- Maintain close collaboration with the teams and BeCode’s management
- Maintain client records & contracts up to date
- Participate in the design of SLA’s and customers processes
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
In order to be successful in this role, you have a deep understanding and proven experience in contract negotiation & sales processes. And above all, you want to help other people to (re)launch their career !
To be our new colleague, you also need:
- +2 years of proven experience in sales, business development, partnership management, or any other growth mindset role
- Demonstrate capacity to understand and anticipate companies’ needs and match them with our services
- Ability to build, develop and implement a forecast planning
- Negotiation & contract management skills
- A commitment to customer service excellence, with a solution mindset to embrace a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build relations with customers, staff and our learners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- At ease with technology and digital tools for a variety of tasks, experience with the Google Suite workspace is an asset
- Knowledge of the IT/Digital sector is also an asset
As a member of BeCode you will be expected to contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves and embrace BeCode values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions and all the differences that make us all humans.