We are looking for a Program Manager who will support our pedagogical team by focusing on (new) projects in content & program design, acting as a Project Manager.
Would you like to contribute to the development of the training offer and pedagogical project management of a company with a strong social mission? This role is for you!
Responsibilities & duties
At BeCode, the training programs are tailored to the industry needs and therefore remain flexible at all times. Your main responsibility as a Program Manager is to ensure all relevant stakeholders are involved during the different phases of the program development & deployment and to ensure developments are well aligned with BeCode processes and best practices. Your tasks will include:
- Organising regular review of our program offer based on market feedback
- Coordinating the development and content creation process of new programs, performing market assessment, content creation session, pilots set up, training of coaches, feedback sessions and improvements management, taking into account the coaches capabilities and clients requests.
- Coordinating alignment of existing programs with evolving needs
- Offering quality assurance on program content delivery
You will also facilitate our coaches’ role in helping to coordinate and facilitate co-creation sessions internally. You will also help in facilitating exchange in our coaches community.
Are you the new team member that we are looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic new team member driven by our social mission. On top, our new colleague should:
- Demonstrate 2+ years of experience in Project Management and previous experience in a pedagogical/mentoring role (trainer, teacher, youth movement…)
- Be able to speak Dutch & English, French is an asset
- Demonstrate leadership skills in a project team: driving the team towards an objective, engage, inspire a team composed of various skills and backgrounds
- Demonstrate the ability to network with our partners at all levels and our entire team
- Experience in change management and as an agile/scrum master
- Enjoys facilitating co-creation sessions
- Show a process mindset, and a problem-solving and resourceful attitude
- Be enthusiastic about pedagogical environment
- Having experience in product/UX design / Design Thinking methodologies is a big plus
If you are also nerdy and know something about tech, that’s nice !
As a member of BeCode you will be expected to contribute to our continuous desire to improve ourselves and embrace BeCode values of social inclusion and fair treatment across gender, races, religions and all the differences that make us all humans.
The job in a nutshell
Team: Headquarters – Pedagogical Studio
Based in: although most of your work can be carried out from our HQ offices in Brussels, we need you on other campuses every once in a while (Ghent, Antwerp, Charleroi, Liège)
- Working hours: Full time
- Starting date: ASAP
At BeCode, we have 1 mission: enabling tomorrow’s digital talents to blossom. We believe that education makes anything possible. Since 2017, BeCode has been offering inclusive coding bootcamps to jobseekers to start their career in the ICT sector as a web developer, AI data operator, DevSecOps developer, SAP consultant. And we’re just getting started.