Responsibilities & duties
To support our growth, we need to increase the financial contribution from private companies who hire our Juniors. Rather than a “pay-as-you-hire” fee, we ask them to finance the next student, so we call this a “student grant”.As Inside Sales, you have an impact by contacting (mainly remotely, by mail and phone) the private companies that are already navigating around us to secure future student grants, creating a higher degree of connection and following up to get results. More concretely, you will:
- Proactively contact the companies that have offered an internship to our Juniors to further explain BeCode and its activities so they understand how important and cool our mission is, and why it’s important to support us
- Present the Student Grant and build a trustful relationship
- Follow up on the internships and advocate to secure the participation of the client via Student Grant until payment is secured.
Are you our new Inside Sales?
- Be passionate about meeting, discussing and convincing people
- Be result-driven, looking to be challenged in your role and develop your skills in sales
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French, with a professional understanding of English
- Be driven by the wish to work for a social-impact driven company
What do we offer you?
By joining BeCode, you will become part of an amazing social project that already has had a big impact on our society – and we’re not stopping there. Next to finding purpose in your job, you will also join a small team in a growing, friendly environment fostering aligned autonomy. You will develop your skills and expand your expertise thanks to the training opportunities we offer.Key words: inside sales, sales representative, business development, negotiation