Within 4 or 10 weeks, learn to work with the SAP toolkit and get the skills that will boost your profile on the job market! Become an SAP consultant or an end user with BeCode for free and change your life. After succesfully completing the training, you’ll get the chance to obtain an official SAP-certification!
How to apply?
Fill in the registration form to the SAP People to Work training so we can get to know you a little better. There’s no trick here, so just be as you are!
Once you’ve filled in the registration form, we’ll send you a test to evaluate your digital competencies, basic knowledge of SAP and your understanding of logistical business processes. But don’t worry, it isn’t as difficult as it sounds!
Once you have completed the registration process, we’ll invite you to our selection days. Don’t worry, we’ll make it fun and not as stressful as it sounds.
- You are motivated and enthusiastic.
- You have experience with and/or knowledge of logistical business processes.
- You have basic computer skills.
- You have a basic understanding of what SAP is.
- You have a good level of English, both written and spoken.
- You are looking for a job or a new adventure.
What is people to work?
The SAP People to Work program wants to bridge the gap between jobseekers and the need for capable and reliable team players, trained in the latest SAP software. At BeCode you will be actively trained in the SAP S/4HANA system as an end user or a consultant, with a focus on logistic business processes.
After the training you will be ready to join a company’s migration process towards SAP S/4HANA. Therefore you will learn how to make use of the big benefits of S/4HANA and you will get experience with it through an agile project approach.
SAP end user
You will be actively introduced to the world of S/4HANA and learn how it supports the digital transformation. This training prepares you to learn and use the system effectively, to support other users and you will be ready to take part in a migration project.
The training allows you to:
- Get a system-wide overview and discover the SAP Fiori UX navigation, the system-wide concepts, the key business processes and and advanced features, such as machine learning, embedded analytics for smart reporting and AI.
- Learn how to use SAP in sourcing, material management and procurement business processes.
- Get a good understanding of what has changed compared to the previous versions.
- Gain knowledge about migration projects: agile methodologies and SAP Activate.
You will be actively introduced to the world of S/4HANA and learn how it supports the digital transformation. This training prepares you to learn, use and configure the system effectively and to play an active role in a migration project towards S4/HANA.
Next to what’s being focused on in the end user training, the SAP consultant training also tackles the following topics:
- Consumption-based planning and forecasting.
- Configuration and application of purchasing master data and specific procurement processes.
- Approaches on how to handle different types of invoices.
- Cross-functional customizing in SAP S/4HANA Materials Management.
- How to actively use agile methodologies and SAP activate in migration projects.
For this training, SAP, the City of Antwerp and BeCode are joining forces to offer new perspectives, and especially an innovative way of learning, making careers in a cutting-edge sector more than just a dream.
When and where ?
Registration deadline: 25th Jan. 2021
Selections: 1st, 2nd February 2021
Start training: 9th February 2021
End Training: 16th April 2021
Registration deadline: 2nd April 2021
Selections: 7th, 8th April 2021
Start training: 19th April 2021
End Training: 25th June 2021
Registration deadline: 5th March 2021
Selections: 10th, 11th March 2021
Start training: 22nd March 2021
End Training: 28th May 2021
SAP end user
Registration deadline: 14th May 2021
Selections: 19th, 20th May 2021
Start training: 31st May 2021
End training: 25th June 2021