Start a career in Cyber Security in 7 months
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will help companies secure their IT systems. You will learn how to monitor and evaluate an infrastructure its vulnerabilities and you will discover cyber attack risk mitigation. In just 7 months. For free!
Where and when?
Registration deadline: 5 May 2022
Selections: 10 & 11 May 2022
Start training: 17 May 2022
End training: 23 December 2022
Start intership: January 2023
This is what you’ll gain
This training aims at preparing you to become a Cyber Security Analyst, based on your existing knowledge and the ones you will acquire at BeCode. That is why we will look into the following domains:
- System administration: command line, system configuration, users (Windows and linux), etc.
- Networks: networking simulation tool (Cisco packet tracer)
- Programming: advanced scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.)
- Analyst: log collecting (Syslog, Traps SNMP, Opsec, IDMEF…), managing and evaluating incident severity. Traffic analysing (Wireshark, tcpdump, etc.). Setting up IDS and IPS (NIDS, HIDS, NIPS, HIPS)
- Pentest: introduction to the following tests ->
- Enumeration (nmap, dirbuster, Nikto, etc.)
- Exploitation (SearchSploit, Metasploit, etc.)
You’ll also learn some soft skills
As a professionial, you need to understand a clients’ needs and activities and you need to learn how to communicate properly about technical concepts. That is why you will learn how to speak in public, how to write reports, how to be flexible and how to manage a project from A to Z. Next to that, all of our BeCodians also develop skills in the following domains:
- Team spirit
- Solution Orientation
These careers await you!
The Cyber Security Analyst perfectly understands cyberattacks, malware and cybercriminal behaviour and actively looks to anticipate and to prevent these attacks. The analyst uses configuration tools, writes reports and evaluates infrastructure weaknesses.
2. Incident Responder
As an Incident Responder, you rapidly identify an attack, minimise its effects and find a remedy for the cause in order to reduce futur incidents. You are the person your colleagues will come to during an emergency. You also write complete daily incident reports.
A Pentester (Penetration Tester) identifies weaknesses by running penetration tests. You use the same techniques as a hacker to prevent and detect companies their weak spots. You write detailed reports about these weaknesses and suggest remedies.
How to apply?
Fill out our form. That will enable us to know you a bit more. No tricks here, just be as you are! Afterwards, we’ll send you the instructions for a mandatory assessment.
2. Come and meet us
Once you filled out our form and finished our assessment, we’ll invite you to our selections, an opportunity for you to get to know and understand BeCode and our Cyber Security Bootcamp better.
- To be tech savvy
- To be solution oriented
- To have quite a dose of motivation
- To be autodidactic
- To have editorial skills
- To have a B2 level in English, in speaking and writing
A diploma isn’t required!
New to but interested in Cyber Security? Check out our Cyber Sprint course, a six week introduction to Cyber Security.